We all are going to be overwhelm with news and articles about his life and how he changed the world with his inventions but I think that beyond the material things he created it, what is truly remarkable was the way he approached life. I’ve seen a lot of his presentations but if I have to pick one, I will pick his speech at Stanford University in 2005: “How to live before you die”.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you on the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- You’ve got to find what you love. If you haven’t find it yet, keep looking. Don’t Settle.
- Death is the destination we all share. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There no reason not to follow your heart.
- Your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by Dogma which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the voice of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Stay hungry, Stay Foolish.
He might be gone but his legacy will live forever. Farewell Steve.
Picture Credits: Apple